Good news: I have published my eBook Pride & Paradev: a collection of agile software testing contradictions.
What’s a paradev?
A paradev is anyone on a software team that doesn’t just do programming.
Who’s this book for?
This book is for paradevs who do, or would like to do, software testing on an agile team.
“The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.”~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Isn’t this book free on this blog?
Yes, the contradictions in this book all originate from blog posts I have written on this blog. There is fifteen pages of bonus introductory material in this book, plus three bonus non-contradictions at the end, and it’s packaged nicely into three convenient formats. If you liked the blog posts, please buy the book: it starts at just five bucks.
Helping the homeless
I will donate 10% of all proceeds of this book to a registered Australian charity (or charities depending on the amount) that helps Australia’s homeless population.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia License.
Here’s some numbers about the book:
- 3: the number of bonus non-contradictions at the end of the book;
- 5: the minimum amount in dollars required to purchase the eBook;
- 10: the percentage of my proceeds I will donate to help the homeless;
- 15: the number of bonus introductory material at the start of the eBook
- 20: the recommended price in dollars for the eBook
- 25: the number of agile software testing topics in the book
- 45: the number of days during which you can request a 100% money back refund
- 50: the number of agile software testing contradictions in the book
- 93: the number of pages in the PDF edition
- 500: the maximum amount in dollars you can pay for the book (feel free!)
- 13,374: the number of words in the book
- 85,877: the number of characters in the book (with spaces)
So, what’s stopping you from buying a copy?